Kelly minter all things new youtube
All Things New - Bible Study Book: A Study on 2 Corinthians by Kelly MinterThe city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the church of God in Corinth. Meaning Gods church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Pauls letter is as timely as ever.
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
- Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
- A great addition to The Living Room series.
- Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand Gods ways will set you free
I am clear of my responsibility. From now on I will go to the Gentiles. Crispus, the synagogue ruler, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard him believed and were baptized. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city. Paul established a burgeoning new church in Corinth around A. He had written several letters to this church previously following his initial visit to establish the church. As was his custom, Paul first brought the gospel message of Jesus Christ to the Jews at the synagogue.
We will leave all the videos up until December 1, , allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can purchase or rent video sessions here. I am studying from home independently. I did this study previously with a neighborhood church of mine so I am just wanting to do a refresher here with this study. I really love Kelly Minter and have done a few other of her studies as well as her books and I just really enjoy how she writes.